terça-feira, 7 de dezembro de 2010

001.)

"You know, sometimes we make decisions about our life and they feel like the right decision at the time. No, they are the right decisions at the time. But that doesn't mean they'll be right decisions forever, and you know what I've realized as I've gotten older ? There isn't a definite right and wrong anyway. Sometimes we do what seems wrong but good reasons for doing it so it's not wrong after all."

002.)

"And all she wants is a boy who will call her at 4AM because he couldn't sleep; hold her hand for no reason at all, wrap his arms around her and hold her tight; treat her like she's the most important thing in the world; but mostly she just wants to know someone cares."

003.)

"So we fall for stupid boys, we make lots of dumb mistakes, we talk really fast, laugh really loud, and we're almost always wrong. But teenage girls, we're really good at one thing; staying strong."

004.)

"Do you know what girls really want ? They want real conversations and real love. We want cute dares, nothing expensive; the thuth is - we just want to be with you. We wanna be able to say something "stupid" and not worry about it. Really, we just want a guy that will love us for nothing but being us. Plain and simple."

005.)

"I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person."

006.)

"It made me realize that even when everyone is doing the same thing, we all do it differently. Some faster, some slower. Some with ease, some with great difficulty. But the thing is, you can't compare yourself to how anyone else is doing. What matters is your race, not how everyone else is running it."

007.)

"If you were going to die soon and had only one phone call you could make, who would you call and what would you say ? And why are you waiting ?"

008.)

"Whoa! Dream Big!"

009.)

"You had her. You used her. You lost her. So why do you bother ?"

010.)

"I think that everyone can change if the right person comes along... and I think that every girl wants to be the right person. Every girl wants to be the one girl that can change that guy."

011.)

"I believe in love, and jamming in the car by yourself, in someone telling you're beautiful, dancing in the rain, and miracles, I believe in smiling until your cheeks hurt, and laughing until you pee, I believe in second chances no matter how bad people screw up."

012.)

"I want someone who won't care that I'm incapable of sitting still for more than fifteen minutes, that I can't grasp the concept of cleaning, and that I refuse to be 'lady-like'. Someone who can understand that half the decisions that I make ate the ones that I regret, and that sometimes I overreact. I want someone who knows me in and out, but would still do absolutely anything to make sure that I'm theirs."

013.)

"Don't think it's better to be extremely happy for a short while, even if you lose it, than to be just okay for your whole life ?"

014.)

"Maybe we like the pain. Maybe we're wired that way. Because without it, I don't know, maybe we just wouldn't feel real. What's this saying ? Why do I keep hitting myself with a hammer ? Because it feels so good when I stop."

015.)

"Just because it hasn't happened yet, doesn't mean it never will, you're just not ready for it yet."

016.)

"So you make up. Wipe away the mascara streaks from the night before. Straighten your hair. Put on your cutest outfit. Grab the DKNY boots, and apply the new makeup. Because you're determined not to let him see the mess he's created."

017.)

"I've learned that no matter how much I care, some people are just assholes."

018.)

"Sometimes people come into your life and you know right away that they were meant to be there, to serve some sort of purpose, teach you a lesson, or to help you figure out who you are, or who you want to become."

019.)

Friend: "He's an ass hole, you can do so much better."
Girl: "Yeah, I know."
Friend: "Forget about him."
Girl: "I've tried, thanks."

020.)

"But the struggles make you stronger, and the changes make you wise, and happiness has it's own way of talking it's sweet time. Life isn't always beautiful, but it's a beautiful ride."

021.)

"We're young. We don't need a boy to love, hold and kiss. We won't always be able to relax and be kids, but we'll always be able to love. So I'm gonna get out there and liven up this world, leave my mark, make a difference, because in five years we will want to rewind, but we can't. So stop worrying about that boy, now is the time of our lives, let's make mistakes and not care, and memories that will never fade. Live it up and live it crazy. We are only young once, let's screw this up right."

022.)

"True strength is being able to hold it all together when no one would blame you for falling apart."

023.)

"Don't worry about your reputation; worry about your character. Your reputation is what people think you are. Your character is what you are."

024.)

"She loves her sour lemonade and hates the sound that goodbyes make. She prays one day, she'll find someone to need her. She swears that there is no difference between the lies and compliments. It's all the same if everybody leaves her."

025.)

"I honestly couldn't care less if you like the same bands or you've read the same books. Tell me one original thing, tell me one true, real thing that brings me to my fucking knees that I've never heard before and I'm yours."

026.)

"All our young lives we search for someone to love, We choose partners, change partners, we dance to the song of heartbreak and hope, all the while wondering if there's someone, somewhere searching for us."

027.)

"In love, we all take risks. We fall down. But you should never be scared to go a little further or a little crazier because in the end, the sweetest love is the one that made you lose control."

028.)

"You never know where the next miracle is going to come from, the next smile, the next wish come true, but if you believe it's right around the corner, and you open your heart and mind to the possibility of it, to the certainty of it, you just might get the thing you're looking for."

029.)

"I want a boy who would hold my hand in line at the mall and make all the girls jealous. I want someone who would sing to me at random moments. Someone who is more goofy than romantic. A boy who would throw stuffed animals at me when I'm acting dumb. Someone who would bet me kisses that he could beat me at all the old PlayStation games and then let me win. A guy who would make fun of me just to hear my laugh. He'd play with my hair all the time and surprise me with 25 cent rings. Someone who I could share lollipops with and lay on a blanket with to count the stars. We'd buy tons of disposable cameras to take the silliest pictures of each other and squirt water guns at each other in the house.But mostly; some who would be my best friend and would never break my heart. He would just always make me smile."

030.)

"When it comes to teenage love; these are the years. When else is he gonna leave flowers on your porch? Or sit on the trampoline and count the stars with you? Don't waste the bittersweet taste of his lips, because you're only young once. Young love is the best kind. The most fun, most precious. These are the years. People who say teens are too young to love, they don't understand. Teenage love is the best, the most romantic. These are the years. Don't let them pass you by."

031.)

"I never asked for it to be over. Then again, I never asked for it to begin.That's the way it is with life, some of the most beautiful days come completely by chance."

032.)

"Don't regret anything because at one time that was what you wanted."

033.)

" "I'm not allowed to fall in love," she said. "I'm not allowed to care this much." But when you're staying up late, hoping to god he's tossing and turning, thinking of you, it's too late already."

034.)

"It's taken me awhile, but I'm learning that letting go of the past is a good thing. It doesn't mean forgetting, it just means moving on. And you can't enjoy the present when you're stuck in the past."

Sem comentários: